An application for a TESOL Undergraduate Diploma must include the following:
- Application form
- Application fee ($50)
- One recent color photograph (digital is okay).
- Official high school transcripts or equivalent (GED, certificate of high school equivalency, documentation of completion of state-approved home school program, DD214 military form indicating high school completion) from an accredited institution in a sealed envelope from the awarding institution.
Non-native English speakers must demonstrate college-level proficiency in one of the following ways:
- Degree from an accredited institution where English is the primary language of instruction.
- Transcript from an accredited institution indicating completion of at least 30 semester hours of credit where the language of instruction was English (“C” average)
- Transcript from an accredited institution indicating a “C” or higher in an English composition class.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 500 PBT / 173 CBT/ 61 iBT.
- A minimum TOEIC score of 625.
- A minimum IELTS score of 6.0.
- A minimum PTE (Pearson Test of English Academic Score Report) of 44.
- A minimum BULATS Level 3 (60), accepted only for Cultura Inglesa in Brazil.
- A minimum grade of Level 3 on the ACT COMPASS’s English as a Second Language Placement Test.
- A minimum grade of Pre-1 on the Eiken English Proficiency Exam.
- A minimum B2 English proficiency level identified within the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) Standards and assessed through various ESOL examinations, including the University of Cambridge.
Once your application materials have been approved, you will need to submit an Enrollment Agreement and tuition payment to complete the enrollment process.
Internet Access: All students are required to have access to a computer equipped with Internet access capabilities.
Entrance Examination: There is no entrance examination required for admission to Anaheim University.
We currently do not accept students who reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Maryland, Minnesota, and Oregon due to regulatory matters. For more information, please call our Administrative Director at 714-772-3330.