The Carland Entrepreneurship Institute
The Anaheim University Carland Entrepreneurship Institute is named in honor of its founders, Professor Jim Carland and Professor Emeritus JoAnn Carland, two of the most frequently cited authors in the academic field of entrepreneurship. University faculty members for over thirty years, Drs. Jim and JoAnn Carland helped to pioneer the academic field of entrepreneurship by developing the first Master of Entrepreneurship program in the United States in 2003. Today, the Carland Entrepreneurship Institute seeks to serve the public by training entrepreneurs and business leaders to drive economic development and to discover, create and commercialize new products, services and industries. Its mission is accomplished as graduates lead their organizations and entrepreneurial ventures toward success.
The Online Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) allows working professionals to obtain a DBA degree while working full time no matter where they reside. Anaheim University’s cutting edge online infrastructure provides an interactive and intercultural learning environment matched by no other. Earn your accredited DBA completely online and take advantage of the opportunity to major in one of four concentrations: Management, International Management, Global Sustainable Management, or Entrepreneurship.
- 6 foundation courses + 4 courses in chosen area of concentration + 2 elective courses + Dissertation = 60 credit hours
- Live online webcam seminars with experts in each field from around the world
- Earn an accredited Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in approximately 3 years while working full-time
- Reasonable tuition
Why Choose the Online Master of Entrepreneurship?
Complete your Master of Entrepreneurship program online while developing the knowledge, skills and self-confidence to create and grow entrepreneurial ventures.
Study from anywhere in the world and start your entrepreneurial venture
- Interact with your professor and fellow students around the globe
- Complete the M.E. program online anywhere while working full-time
- Online Master of Entrepreneurship courses start every 6 weeks