William Hartley, Ph.D.
Dr. Hartley's background is a combination of education, private sector work, teaching and consulting. Holding a bachelor's degree, three master degrees, and a Ph.D. from the University of Colorado, University of California at Berkeley and University of Wisconsin respectively, Dr. Hartley has had a variety of jobs from administrative manager of the R&D division of a Fortune 500 company to the executive training program of Ford Motor Company in Detroit, Michigan, as well as owning and operating an art gallery for a period of 12 years. In addition to many years teaching at the undergraduate level, Dr. Hartley has taught in MBA programs for 18 years at both Niagara University and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, and has taught on-line courses for the State University of New York. In the area of consulting, Dr. Hartley has worked primarily in management development and in strategic management consulting activities.
- Anaheim University President Emeritus, Akio Morita School of Business Professor, former Vice-President of Student and Alumni Affairs
- Ph.D. and MS in Economics from the University of Wisconsin, Madison
- MBA from the University of California, Berkeley
- Former Chairman, Department of Economics and Business Administration at the State University of New York (SUNY), Fredonia
- Background comprised of a combination of education, private sector work, teaching and consulting positions from administrative manager of the R&D division of a Fortune 500 company to the executive training program of Ford Motor Company in Detroit, Michigan, as well as owning and operating an art gallery
Message from William Hartley Ph.D.
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Anaheim University. By enrolling in our university, you will embark on an exciting venture in your professional development. Whether you are studying in our International Business, Sustainable Management or Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) programs, our courses are carefully crafted to be part of a completed end product - namely the development of yourself as a knowledgeable and competent teacher of English, or a manager of a business operation equipped with the global business skills required to succeed in today's highly competitive business world.
I look forward to having you join us, and wish you great success.