John Wang, Ph.D.
In addition to serving as a professor in the Anaheim University Akio Morita School of Business, Dr. John Wang is a professor in the Department of Information and Decision Sciences at Montclair State University. Having received a scholarship award, he came to the USA and completed his Ph.D. in Business Administration at Temple University in 1990. Dr. Wang received his tenure in 1997 and was promoted to full professor in 2000. Professor Wang has published 88 refereed papers and four books. He has served as session chairman and track chair 17 times on the most prestigious international and national conferences. He has also developed several computer software programs based on his research findings. He is on the editorial board of the International Journal of Cases on Electronic Commerce and has been a guest editor and referee for Operations Research, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, and many other highly prestigious journals. His long-term research goal is on the synergy of Operations Research, Data Mining and Cybernetics.
- Ph.D. in Business Administration from Temple University
- MS in Systems Engineering from Harbin Institute of Technology
- Published 100 refereed papers and six books
- Develops computer software programs based on research findings
- Served as Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Data Analysis Techniques and Strategies, Int. J. of Applied Management Science, Int. J. of Information and Decision Sciences.
- Served as the Editor of Data Warehousing and Mining: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications (six-volume).
- Served as the Editor of the Encyclopedia of Data Warehousing and Mining, 1st and 2nd Edition.
Message from John Wang, Ph.D.
Are you really ready to face the ever-changing and challenging world? Are you ready? You need to adapt yourself to the environment, but not vice- versa. You will never achieve a high goal if you set your goal low. Like climbing a mountain, learning is fun, but not torture. AU will help you. You can do it!