About the Online International MBA
By completing 12 courses (6 core courses in business administration, 4 specialized courses in international business and 2 elective courses in sustainable management and entrepreneurship), you can earn an international MBA online in 18 months.
- Enroll in 1 course, several courses, or complete the entire Online MBA program in approximately 18 months
- Complete all 12 courses and earn your International Master of Business Administration degree through the Anaheim University Akio Morita School of Business.
- Each term is 6 weeks in length, and you may enroll in new courses every 6 weeks.
- During each 6-week term you will be evaluated on your participation in the daily online discussion forum, 2 x 90 minute live online webcam seminars, an Internet Research Assignment, a team project, and a final individual project
- Through the Online Discussion Forum, discuss questions regarding your readings with your professor and fellow students around the world in your free time
- At the end of the 2nd and 5th weeks, join two live 90-minute online webcam seminars
- Develop valuable teamwork skills through a collaborative team project
- Discussion questions and assignments can be tailored to your personal project or work situation
- What you learn today can be used in your job tomorrow
- Learn the fundamentals of Business Administration through 6 core courses in:
- International Marketing
- International Management
- International Human Resource Management
- International Accounting
- International Finance
- International Economics
- Complete 4 specialized courses in International Business through the Akio Morita School of Business:
- Seminar in International Business
- International Business Law
- Intercultural Communications
- Supply Chain Management
- Choose 1 elective course in Sustainable Management
- Sustainable Enterprise Development and Leadership
- Triple Bottom Line Accountability and Management
- Green Marketing and Environmental Product Design/Recycling
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Chose 1 elective course in Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Forecasting and Planning
- Entrepreneurial Innovation
- Entrepreneurial Strategy
- Intellectual Property
How the Program Works:
Course Schedule & Evaluation Structure
Online Discussion Forum
- World-Class Faculty: Dr. Andrew Honeycutt, President and former Dean of the Akio Morita School of Business, holds a Doctorate in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing from Harvard Business School, and an MBA in Organizational Behavior from Boston University. He was a Nissan Fellow at Northwestern University’s prestigious Kellogg School of Management and has served as a consultant and speaker for many of the world’s largest corporations. In addition to 100% of the AU Akio Morita School of Business professors holding doctoral degrees from some of the world's most esteemed universities, the entire business faculty has real-life experience in business management and administration. The business school's professors bring extensive experience teaching in accredited on-campus programs as well as exceptional real-life experience, and a number of the professors have served as Department Chairs and Deans at major universities throughout the United States.
- Work Full-Time and Study Online: Complete an MBA online while holding down a full-time job.
- Flexible Program: Enroll in individual business courses or the entire 12-course International MBA degree program.
- Location: Study online at an American university without traveling, regardless of your country of residence.
- Interactive: Attend live online webcam seminars with expert guest speakers, professors and other students; collaborate on team projects and network with students residing around the world in a rich and culturally diverse study environment.
- Convenient: Participate in interactive class discussions and work on assignments at your own schedule from your own home or office.
- Renowned Faculty: Learn from many highly-experienced figures in the field of business. All AU professors hold doctoral degrees and bring extensive teaching experience from major U.S. universities to the classroom.
- Achieve Success: Anaheim University faculty and staff are committed to helping every student succeed. Students benefit from AU's innovative and effective MBA program, small class sizes and direct access to professors.
- Affordable Pay-As-You-Learn System: Tuition is at a fraction of the cost of other leading MBA programs. Pay for only one course at a time, or receive a 10% discount on tuition by paying 100% of your tuition fees at the time you enroll.